1. Atomy Distribution Pte Ltd offers a 7-day (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) cooling-off period to allow our customer to seek full refund of payment made if they wish not to continue with the purchase of our products. The cooling off period begins on the next working day from the date of purchase.
2. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our products, you may return them within 60 days of purchase, and the company will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the price, less applicable bonuses to you on unopened and resalable products.
3. All products are returnable if the product is in the same condition as when purchased including the product packaging or if you discover the product defects on delivery. However, on a rare occasion, if the product is found to have defects only after opening, do contact the Atomy local office for advice, giving full details of the product and its defects that are discovered on opening.
4. The Company does not refund the original shipping costs on products that you return.
5. The form of the refund will be based on the original form of payment such as a credit card charge. Instead of a refund, the company may choose other alternatives such as a product credit. The return of products may affect your eligibility to receive bonuses and your Mastership, and if bonuses have already been paid on the returned product, then the company will recoup your bonuses.
6. The company will exchange products purchased directly from the company that are incorrectly sent, or are defective, if you notify the company within sixty (60) days of the date of purchase.
7. You must comply with the following procedures to obtain a refund or exchange;
You must return the product to Atomy Distribution Pte. Ltd. during office hours together with the original sales receipt.
All return shipping cost (if any) must be paid by you.
Products sent to the company without prior company approval will not qualify for a refund or exchange and will be returned to you at your expense.
Procedures may vary in jurisdictions where different requirements are imposed by law.